Murph Tank will provide the opportunity for locally based Southern New Jersey companies to present their products directly to us and earn the chance to be sold at all three Murphy's Fresh Markets stores.
Could you be next?
Here’s how to enter:
1. Tell us about your winning item and upload your best video sales pitch video by March 17th, 2020. Please keep the video length around 3-5 minutes and in addition to your sales pitch, include the below information:
Every product has a story, what is yours?
Where is your company located?
What makes your product unique?
What is the retail price?
What is your wholesale price?
Why should we carry your product?
2. If your product is selected, vendors will then advance to the next round: THE DEMO ROUND- All selected vendors will be invited to set up a small display to demo their items to encourage sales from May 1st, 2020 to May 31st, 2020. You will be allowed to demo your items once at our Tabernacle Location and once at our Medford Location for up to 3 hours each. (demo dates and times are to be approved by management).
- Vendors are encouraged to promote their products via social media to attract new sales.
- Items sold during the DEMO ROUND will be paid for on consignment at your wholesale price.
- During the demo month it will be your responsibility to maintain your display in our stores. (management must be present when bringing in items to re-stock your items)
- At the end of the DEMO Round it will be your responsibility to collect your items from our stores (management must be present when taking items out of the store)
3. Murphy's Fresh Markets Buying Team will track sales throughout the Demo Round. A panel of judges will evaluate entrants based on several factors including sales, customer feedback, pricing and company history. Final winners will be selected the week of June 1st, 2020 and will be rewarded with space on the shelves of all 3 of Murphy's Fresh Markets stores.